Saturday, August 22, 2009

*NEW* Fabric Choices

I have some new, really cute fabric to choose from. These have not been matched with backs yet, so if you see anything you like and would like a specific color, let me know so I can get something going for you.


This is a sailboat pattern and I was thinking of a dark blue or brown back.


This is a jungle patter with faces of various animals. I was thinking of pairing it with a gray (for a boy) or pink (for a girl).



This is blue and brown puppy dogs. I was thinking of pairing it with a dark or possibly a blue.


This is the "Hey Diddle Diddle" pattern with a cow jumping over a moon. I was thinking of pairing this with a dark brown or yellow/orange color.



This is a generic sports pattern. I was thinking of pairing it with a red or yellow.


This is a sharks/fish pattern. I was thinking of pairing it with a gray or dark blue.

If you like anything you see here, please let me know and we can work something up for you. Remember, these can be done with a crocheted edge or with a more simple, sewn stitch.